A one-size-fits-all approach to nutrition does not work.
Build a solid foundation for your personalized health.
- Have you ever wondered why one diet works for one person but not the other?
- Have you tried many diets but for some reason you can’t lose weight or you gain it right back?
- Do you think knowing your blood type is only important in when you need a transfusion? Not True!
FACT: Research indicates that your DNA is a key genetic factor that influences many areas of health and body. Throughout your life, you’ve probably realized that some people tend to lose weight more easily, while for others, their weight is an ongoing battle. Or wondered why some people are plagued by chronic illness while others stay healthy and vital well into an old age. The answer is in your blood type/DNA.
- Did you know your DNA is an important tool for understanding how your body reacts to food, your vulnerability to disease, your natural reaction to stress, and so much more for your over all well-being?
FACT: A single drop of blood contains a biochemical makeup as unique to you as your fingerprint.
- Did you also know your DNA is a key to unlocking the secrets to your biochemical individuality.
FACT: Foods & supplements contain Lectins that interact with your cells depending on your blood type/DNA. This explains why some nutrients which are beneficial to one blood type, may be harmful to the cells of another.
ARE YOU READY TO FIND OUT WHAT FOODS AND SUPPLEMENTS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR DNA?